Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Salt Lake City International Airport August 28, 2013

I was here, here at the airport!  My Dad took me over to have my luggage weighed, YUP, it was over, and not only didn't they charge me for being over, they didn't charge me for my bags at all!  What a blessing.  My big sister, Jennifer (her hubby was at work) was there with the two cutest little boys ever, my nephews, Jackson and baby Sean.  Soon my brother Justin and my new sister in law Amanda arrived.  There were so many missionaries there, and we were all going to the MTC in Argentina.  Some were going to the Paraguay mission, and some mine, and others just Montevideo mission.  I was excited to see an Elder who just graduated from my high school, Olympus High.  Yea for Elder Jacob White.


When it was time to say good bye I was excited but of course going to miss my family terribly, and I was thinking of Mackenzie and how it would be so long before we would see each other again.

And so it BEGINS.............................


No comments:

Post a Comment