Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Farewell August 11, 2013


August 11, 2013

This was a big weekend in my family.  My brother was married to my new sister in law, Amanda Lim, on August 10, 2013.  Wow what a party it was.  It was so much fun, and I had such a great time with my cousins, and my second cousins.  We danced like crazy. Phew, then I had to speak in church on Sunday!  I was so grateful for everyone that came to hear me and support me.  I truly felt loved!  So thanks everyone!  Big Hugs.


Below is a picture of me, my Grandma Dolan who serves as a missionary at the Tabernacle in St. George, and my big Sis, Sister Mackenzie Dolan serving in Japan Tokyo/Tokyo South mission.  It was a stand up photo of her we had done for the wedding.  She arrives home on Oct. 8, we will miss each other for 3 years, but it will be worth it!

  My Dad had this great idea to hang flags of where our family has served missions.  So the Union Jack Flag is representing my Dad, who served in England Leeds mission, my brother in law, Jared Day who also served in England Leeds, so for him just the flat England flag, my big brother Justin Dolan, who served in the Thailand Bangkok Mission, and my sister Mackenzie Marie Dolan, serving in Japan Tokyo/Tokyo South mission.  The Japanese flag is the small one because she is the one currently serving, the big ones for those who have served and will serve, so then there is the flag of Uruguay.

No comments:

Post a Comment