Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The pics have been taken.... it's gettin' real!!! And received my Endowment in the San Diego Temple! So amazing!

I took my Mission Pictures last week at FotoFly in Draper. NEVER DID I EVER THINK I WOULD EVER HAVE MISSION PICTURES OH MY GOSH WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS IS SO CRAZZZZZZYYYYYYYY. AND ESPECIALLY NOT PICTURES WITH ME HOLDING A FLAG FOR URUGUAY! WHAT?!

Okay, freakout moment done.

In all seriousness, it was a really excellent experience! I actually had a Megan moment and thought my appointment was at 10:15 when it was actually at 11:30....So my mom and I drove out to Draper and they told me it was at 11:30. But they were so understanding of my hairbrained mistake, and even found me a photographer last minute! And lo and behold, her name was Jessica, and she was an R.M.! Holla! As you'll see, she is really creative and has excellent vision (I feel corny saying that. But it's true.)

They did a great job and I'm really happy with them. They're all just so chill and easy-going and fun. If you're going on a mission, definitely ch-ch-ch-check it out here.

And enjoy!











So in case you couldn't tell...I'M GOING ON A MISSION AND I AM SO EXCITED! :) 

My family was going to be in San Diego for our vacation in May, my older sister and hubby, her two little boys, my brother and his fiance, so we thought we LOVE San Diego, it was one of my parents and my brother's favorite temple, so why not go through the San Diego temple. So before we left we made arrangements for me to go through on May 7, 2013. It was amazing.  When I entered the Celestial room to see my brother and sister and my brother in law and parents was an incredible experience.  My sweet soon to be sister in law was back at the beach house watching my nephews.  While we were standing in the Celestial room, we were asked if our family wanted to do sealings!  What?  Really?  So my first day I got to do sealings with my family.  I missed Mackenzie being there, but ironically on that very day, May 7, 2013, she was in the Tokyo temple!  What are the odds? I love the temple!


Me and my parents above!

My oldest sister Jennifer, her hubby Jared Day, me, and my only brother, Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment