Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Argentina CCM (Missionary Training Center) Here I Come

August 28, 2013

Last night, August 27, 2013 I was set apart as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Uruguay Montevideo West Mission, by my amazing Stake President, Pres. D. Russell Wight.  It was so great to have my family there to support me.  Then it was off to dinner to one of my favorite places to eat, and one of my favorite peoples favorite places to eat.  Chuck-a Rama!, Yup that's right folks, Chuck a Rama!  My "Aunt" Barb loved that place, and I do to, so I couldn't think of a better place to go with memories of joy and happiness and love of family.

I came home to find balloons flying around my fence with good wishes written on them by our good friends and adopted family the Woods, Blisses, and Yenchiks.  Thank you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment