Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Surprise! Jan 5, 2015

So....... we get a call from the Zone Leaders on Saturday telling us "are you ready for your changes?" Considering changes aren`t until NEXT week, we thought they were joking. Haha seriously, even after they gave us our changes we still called President Smith to make sure it was real. 

Here are our changes: Hna Colwell is going to open an area in Nueva Palmyra (another area in Colonia) with Hna Wiscombe from El Real. And I, just until changes, am going to El Real (which is the neighboring branch here) to "kill" Hna Nielson! And then from there, I`m headed to TACUAREMBO Barrio Torres! 

And so, we`re leaving today a little bit before six. I`ll still be in Colonia until next Wednesday, then it`s off to Tacuarembo! 

Whiiiich means that I really have no time to write haha sorry..... the only thing that I can tell you is that I love Colonia. With my whole heart. It`s been an interesting change, and challenging for various reasons, but as always, I have learned a lot. I have grown here so much closer to my Savior and I have learned so much about Him, and learned even more FROM Him. I love the people here. No matter what and no matter where I am, they will always be in my heart. 

It really is the best time to serve the Lord. I love it so much! 

Talk to you all next week. I love you, i love you, i love you! 

Hermana Dolan 





No comments:

Post a Comment