Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving...........November 24, 2014

I spent all my cyber time writing to people personally, so I don`t really have time for a weekly email. Sorry. Just know that Mirna is a handful and always full of drama haha but we had an AWESOME lesson with her with the bishop on Friday. The Bishop is a capo and things have smoothed over...again. For now. Haha oh man, keep Mirna in your prayers ladies and gents. She is the definition of a rollercoaster. 

Know that we have a lot of other great investigators that are progressing really well, we`re just trying to help them to go to church. 

Know that I am so grateful, in this time of year, to be a missionary. Know that I am so grateful for the Gospel, for the Savior, for my Father in Heaven. I am thankful that They know so much more than I do. I am thankful that even though I don`t see the outcome, They know it perfectly, so if I can just pull a Carrie Underwood and yell "Jesus, take the wheel", I`ll be alright. I`m thankful for the love I feel surrounding me. I`m thankful for the Spirit. I am thankful for the miracles I see every day. I am thankful for the friends and family I have back home (aka every one of you) and for the friends and family I have here in my favorite little part of the universe. I`m thankful for so many things, but that would just take so long to write.

 Also, I`m thankful for turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. Everybody eat an extra helping of those for me, please. 

I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU! 

Hermana Dolan

No comments:

Post a Comment