Wednesday, February 19, 2014


                                                              la Colonia centro fam  



                      THE FAMILY NIGHT WITH FAMILIA AQUINO. This is before Elder Arguello and Elder Nozita                                                 left. I love these people! And I love Uruguay....so beautiful.                                                

                               
          I finally caught a frog, Also, fun fact: frogs don`t actually ribbit. They sound like dying cats.


                                Elder and Sister Bingham go home next change. :( I will miss them!
                                             



                                                    First semi tan line, I have ever had.

Happy Birthday, Justin, big brother!

I already sent you a happy birthday email last week, but because my camera died I didn`t send the photo. So here they are! I hope you enjoy this happy birthday sign, written in the language of my favorite people in the world, the uruguayos. And your favorite people in the world, the Mexicans. Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment