Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pictures from February 3, 2014 email


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
My Big Sister Jennifer's 30th Birthday, Feb 1, 2014
. 

                                                              
mac and cheese night



                                                                       i`m in love 

Also, my companion said when she saw this picture "it looks like you`re getting ready for your wedding with that white dress!" And I told her "I`m telling my dad you said that." Soo....haha                                                          sorry Dad. Hna Zumeta has spoken. 


                                                                   
me and Guada

                     me, my best friend, and the CUTEST LITTLE PUPPY BESIDES MYCHARLIE                                                                             BEAR EVER

                                

                               these sunsets are unreal....this is without any editing AT ALL





I Blame the Streets of Uruguay
      Haha one pair of shoes down, one to go! This pair is dying. There is a solid hole in this one       and I have blisters as evidence of the day they died. MISSIONARY LIFE HOLLA 



i`m in heaven in rainy uruguay with my yellow umbrella!

No comments:

Post a Comment