Monday, January 27, 2014

Some fun pictures.................sent January 27, 2014


                                            
literally the most beautiful sunset on earth


                          the view from my roof....how is it possible that i live her? it looks like a fairytale.


Tio Trucolo (left) and Uncle Espinozita (right) on their girly bikes. haha.

the names are what my kids will call them (or that`s what they tell me.) haha my Latino bros. We                            work really closely because we know it`s more effective to help the branch.  




i got these letters from the Elders in another area. They slept in our house the night before we got there. Elde rTeloma is from my mtc group....haha they kill me. 




                                                          SETTLE IN KIDS. Story time. 

Haha so on P Day last week, we come home already a little bit late, and find that the gate that leads to all of the apartments....the gate that is never ever EVER locked, so therefore we almost never have the keys for it with us....is locked.  But have no fear. I looked  at Hna Zumeta and said "Don`t worry, girlfriend. I`m American. I know what to do." So i climbed that sucker, got the keys                                           from the apartment, and let my comp in. `MERICA!




    Me with Marian`s son, Juanchi! First time I`ve seen anyone with a baseball  bat since I left                                                           home...of course i had to play with him.



soooo.....remember how i was going to grow my hair out? haha woops. 


care package from my mission angels! I won`t s ay their name and embarrass them, but their names start with L and J and rhyme with Millian and Lawn. Haha whaaaat. thank you so much, I LOVE YOU! 



                                           we made mac and cheese! AMERICA



mY AMAZING companion! You guys, I love love love loooooooove Hna Zumeta. We have so much fun together, and the four of us with the Elders have a blast too! (e ven though the elders are suuuuper trunky about their girlfriends. hahaha) . I love her! Plus, bonus, turns out she gives awesome massages. (someone please tell my dearest Stacy to get herself prepared to give the massage of her life in 13 months. the mission turns us all into old people with back and feet problems)



excused the bad lighting and worse hair, but THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL CHIVITO. (a chivito is a patty of meat, with ham, cheese, and an egg on top.  best food en el mundo.) 




                                                   UGLIEST DOG ON THIS PLANET.
        there are so many dogs here, and they mix with  e v e r y breed. This is a lab mixed with a                                                                   bassett hound....ha
ha nast.



No comments:

Post a Comment